Sellerate helps B2B SaaS and technology organizations build their sales pipelines. We’re passionate about our people and culture, and with people strategically positioned around the world, our multilingual team comes together to support our clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re looking for highly motivated, creative, and sales-oriented professionals. As a Sales Ops with Sellerate, you’ll have the opportunity to support our Sales Development Representatives drive the growth of our global clients.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Partner with leadership and Sales to lead and drive the Sales Operations strategy for our customers.
- Research markets and create list of target accounts following guidance from the Sales team
- Develop lists of contacts according to each client’s Buying Persona Guidelines.
- Understand organizational hierarchy, identify key players and build a list of target contacts for the Sales team.
- Establish rapport with the Sales team and client
- Manage and track progress in line with your KPIs.
- Collaborate with team members to share and learn from best practices.
- Intermediate written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with Excel or Google Sheets
- You are organized with strong time management skills
- You are result-driven
- Experience with data gathering tools (ie. Zoominfo, LeadIQ, Lusha, Seamless.ai)
- Experience with CRMs (ie. Salesforce, Hubspot, NetSuite, others)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work from home or at one of our global offices.
- Flexible vacation time to support a healthy work-life balance.
- Investment in your personal development.
- Corporate home office IT equipment.
- Year-end employee bonus scheme.
- Participation in our corporate wellness program