Sellerate helps B2B SaaS and technology organizations build their sales pipelines. We’re passionate about our people and culture, and with people strategically positioned around the world, our multilingual team comes together to support our clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re looking for highly motivated, creative and sales-focused Account Managers. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing the relationship with one of our clients. Working closely with the client’s Sales, Marketing and Leadership teams, you will strategize and guide one of Sellerate’s Account teams, ensuring we are delivering continuous success.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Manage internal team of Sales Development Representatives.
- Manage relationship with one of Sellerate’s clients.
- Develop and coordinate sales development strategies to help expand business for your client.
- Strategize and define the universe of target accounts.
- Support the research of related industry and target accounts.
- Understand organizational hierarchy and help identify key players within target accounts.
- Support your client’s marketing initiatives.
- Ensure your team has everything they need to overcome prospect objections.
- Maintain your team’s pipeline of opportunities to meet or exceed sales development objectives.
- Manage and track progress in line with your team’s KPIs.
- Prepare and conduct appraisals for your team.
- Collaborate internally to create workshops and drive best practices.
DO YOU HAVE?
- Fluency in English.
- 2+ years of experience in business development related roles at a global scale.
- Experience working in the SaaS industry.
- A passion for outbound B2B Sales and Technology.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport across all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- A proactive, forward-thinking mentality.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive commission plan designed to reward your success.
- Work from home or at one of our global offices.
- Flexible vacation time to support a healthy work-life balance.
- Investment in your personal development.
- Corporate home office IT equipment.
- Year-end employee bonus scheme.
- Participation in our corporate wellness program